Sports and Programs
Youth Sports & Programs
- 2016-2017 GHPRD Fall/Winter Brochure
- Fall/Winter On-line program registration available at www.grandviewheights.org/onlinereg
- City of Grandview Heights Tree Lighting - Tuesday, December 6th at 6:30pm. Grandview Center 1515 Goodale Blvd. Carol Singing, Tree lighting, refreshments and more.
- 2016 Holiday Coloring Contest Coloring pictures due Monday, December 5th at Noon. Winners announced at Tree Lighting. Awards sponsored by Pathways MembersFirst Credit Union
- Santa's Coming to Town - Saturday, December 10th at 11:00am at the Grandview Heights Public Library.
- Youth Basketball Leagues (Grades 1st-6th)
- Little Hoops Stars (Boys and Girls 4-5 years old)
- High School Ski Club (Grades 9th-12th)
- Middle School Ski Club (Grades 6th-8th)
- Children's Dance with Irene
- Grandview/Carriage Place Community Theater. For more info contact Marta Durban 614-481-6203
- Grandview Gator Swim Team. For info visit www.grandviewgators.com
- Grandview Baseball Softball Association (1st thru 6th grade) visit www.gbsa.net
- Grandview Athletic Summer Camp Registration forms available at www.ghathletics.org If you have any questions, please directly contact Brad Bertani (email@example.com) or Karen Feast (Karen.firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (614) 485-4008. Forms may be completed and returned, along with any fees and payments, to the District Athletic Office located in the Grandview Heights High School at 1587 West Third Avenue, Columbus, Ohio 43212.
- Northwest Kiwanis Soccer (1st thru 6th grade) visit www.northwestkiwanis.com
- GYFA Cheerleading (1st thru 6th grade) contact Karen Smith at email@example.com
- GYFA Football for information visit www.grandviewyouthfootball.com
Adult Sports & Programs
- 38th Great Pumpkin 5K Run Results available at www.speedy-feet.com. Thanks to all those who participated, sponsored and volunteered. Looking forward to the 39th Great Pumpkin Run in 2017!
- 2017 Tour de Grandview. For more information visit www.tourdegrandview.com
- Various Exercise Classes see page 14 of 2016-2017 GHPRD Fall/Winter Brochure
- Weight Watchers Thursday evening meetings at 5:30 pm
Contact Mike Patterson with questions